4 Things I Did Today
- the usual 8-5 at work...boring I know
- Made a quick gym trip
- Hit up WF's and Starbucks for a little post-gym snack and energy boost
- Went to my review class...tonight topic was Construction Management
(wow what a boring day...tomorrow's will be better)
4 Things on my To-Do List
- pick a Caterer for the wedding (this has to be decided by the end of the week!)
- pack my bag for tomorrow night (staying at Brian's)
- Study! (perpetual to-do item until Oct 24)
- Find an outfit for my engagement pictures
4 of my Guilty Pleasures
- I suppose almost ALL of my TV shows (gossip girl, the hills, 90210, One tree hill, Greek...etc, anything involving teenage drama haha)
- Clothes and Shoes....and purses
- food shopping! (specifically WF's)
- Ice cream and cheese :)
4 Random Facts about Me
- I was on my high school dance team, college dance team, and an Arena Football dance team! (almost made Celtics dancers...made it to finals last year but it was a no go)
- I graduated from the University of New Hampshire in 2004 with my B.S. in Civil Engineering
- I'm an only child, but have 25 first cousins
- I'm mostly a girly girl (love PINK, and make-up, clothes...etc), but I really like to go camping once in a while with the fiance...but only for a couple days :)
That was fun! Hmmm...I think I'll tag...Erica at Itzy's Kitchen
Back to my day.
First of all I finally tried a Cherry Pie Larabar...SO GOOD...I think it's now my favorite. I just loved how the cherry made it a little tart. My previous fav, Cashew Cookie, is delicious but much sweeter and couldn't eat it all at once, but this cherry one is awesome!
After the gym, my WF's/Starbucks trip consisted of a couple cheese samples, then this little sampler from the cold salad bar.
In my small soup container (with a few bites gone already), there are a couple pieces of grilled chicken, a piece of grilled summer squash, a few pesto tortellinis, and green peas.
My Starbucks du jour was a tall non-fat iced latte with 1 pump mocha...haven't had anything with mocha in SO long...it was awesome!!
After my review class, which was actually bearable tonight, I came home still hungry. So I ate a roll-up of 1 slice provolone, 2 slices turkey pastrami, all rolled around 2 grape tomatoes!
I also had a small piece of low carb pita and hummus, and a small handful of PB Puffins for dessert.
Now one last thing on my To-Do list...GO TO BED!!