Recipes

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weekend begins early!

Took tomorrow off! I'm about to head to my mom's house for the night so we can get up early and head to the cape for the day!


So I'm not sure when I'll be posting next...probably not til the late afternoon/evening, but I'm sure I'll have some great pics. Hopefully one will involve me eating large amounts of lobster (my favorite food EVER!). Couldn't come at a better time either...I completely lost my focus at class tonight 1 hour in, and once I lose it I just can't get back. My mind starts thinking about everything BUT whats going on in front of me and its really frustrating and just makes me wonder more and more why I'm in this field...but that's a whole nother topic.

Let's leave on a happy note! Yay for fun tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I ADORE the Cape!! Haven't been there in years. Have a WONDERFUL time, Bridget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete