Recipes

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Setting up shop...

After seeing so many great blogs, and finding so many things in common with some of the writers of the blogs I like to read...I've been inspired and finally decided to start my own!

I started becoming more conscious of what I eat and how much I exercise in college. I was finally able to loose weight by changing my eating habits and exercising regularly. Since then I have just become more and more interested in nutrition, health, and fitness...and maintained my continuous love of food, cooking, and baking.

Everyday eating is more exciting...I love packing my breakfast and lunch up for work, and I love coming up with new tweaked recipes for healthy meals and baked goods!

One of the biggest aids in maintaining and loosing weight for me still is to keep a daily account of what I eat and my daily calories. I hope this blog will further contribute to me staying on the right path, and also being able to share my ideas and tips that work for me!

I have a feeling the main focus of this will be the foods I love and recipes I try....but it will also act as a mini journal so that I can share any other exciting thoughts and ideas in my day to day life. I'm also and engineer, I love fashion, I love to dance, and I love trying new restaurants!

The blog design is still a work in progress...but hopefully in the next few days I'll be up and running!

Looking forward to it....

~Bridget

1 comment: