Recipes

Monday, September 8, 2008

Occupying time between meals...

Otherwise known as work! Sometimes I just don't want to be working, and what keeps me going is thinking of my next snack/meal haha!

I usually always have a mid morning snack...typically a string cheese or some other small item with some protein in it. However, today was one of the few days my breakfast kept me full all the way until lunch!
Last night I grilled up 3 chicken breasts, 2 zucchinis and 2 summer squashes to use for lunch during the week. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them so I seasoned each differently...#1 had just salt and pepper, #2 had Penzey's Fajita seasoning, and #3 had Penzey's Tuscan Sunset. First time trying the Penzey's seasonings, we've had them for a while but I just keep forgetting about them.

Today's lunch was a wrap using half of a Joseph's low carb lavash, a little pesto sauce, sliced chicken from the Tuscan Sunset piece, and a little grilled veggies. Delish! I also had a little garden salad with some broccoli slaw I bought at Trader Joe's last week and Annie's Lite Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.














...I also had half of one of the cupcakes I brought into work today :)

1 comment: