Recipes

Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday again

Back at work...

I had an amazing huge bowl of yogurt and berries! Along with banana and homemade granola. I used the rest of my big container of plain Chobani, added half a banana, 4 strawberries, some wild blueberries, granola, and a little drizzle of honey...Delish!! and very filling!

Random food fact: (my friend at work gave me this from her daily calendar)
"A tomato a day is even better.
While most fruits and vegetables have a lot more food value when eaten raw, the tomato retains its health effects even after it's cookies."

Good thing I LOVE tomatoes, and have quite a few packed today for my salad :)

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous granola breakfast!!

    I too love tomatoes, so I'm happy to read that quote! :0)

    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete