Recipes

Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to the Gym

Just a quick one tonight. Luckily we ended up at Fresh City for lunch so I was able to eat healthy easily. Had half of a hummus and veggie sandwich and a small cup of chicken soup (I was cold). It was good and kept me full. Had a late afternoon snack of a small apple and PB on the way to the GYM!

Yay! After what felt like a long time sans working out (well a whole weekend), it was good to get back. I did my 40min iTrain workout, and as usually it kicked my butt! Did some triceps, biceps, and hamstring work as well.

I was starving when I walked in the door and immediately ripped off a piece of pita bread to dip in hummus. I made a little wrap for dinner...


1/2 Joseph's low carb lavash wrap
approx. 3oz of turkey pastrami
1 slice provolone
baby spinach and tomato slices
whole grain mustard





With a little side salad that had romaine, baby spinach, green pepper, and grape tomatoes with Newman's Light Caesar dressing.

For a sweet treat while watching Gossip Girl (so good btw...) I had some cantaloupe, a few animal crackers, some delicious Earl Grey Creme tea from Teavana. It's a delicious version of earl grey...sweet but not sweetened just sweet as is. I'd highly recommend trying it if there is a Teavana near you.
Good night blog land!

8 comments:

  1. Love Fresh City!!! And Gossip Girl, of course :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great workout!
    that wrap and salad look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just reminded me that I didn't watch tonight's GG yet!
    Sometimes I think taking a couple days off the gym is nice because going BACK to the gym feels awesome!!
    ~Bridget P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gossip Girl was SO good! I couldn't stop like gasping at all the different things that happened! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. IS that a snowflake I see on your plate? I thought I was the only nerd who had snowflake plates :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wrap looks amazing! Where do you buy that lavash bread? I'm interested in trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you reminded me, I have to check youtube for the latest GG episode... thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete