Recipes

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fancy night and Lazy morning


The ballet last night was beautiful!! They did the best excerpts from some of the most famous ballets, plus 2 guest artists from the NYC ballet who were amazing. Here are some pics of the gorgeous Wang Theater.

The gorgeous lobby:

My little glass of champagne...which I probably didn't need because I didn't eat much dinner and it just made me tired...woops.

I decided I needed to get more wear out of that dress...yay!

Inside the theater...not the best lighting, but there is the stage.


The ceiling inside the theater.

Great night! Friday's are tough night's out since you wake up early for work that day, so we were tired. I didn't sleep in late though...thought 8 was a nice compromise. I've been wanting to make eggs for a while but this morning I just really wanted oatmeal...so this is definitely a blog-world inspired bowl.

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup water
a little salt
1/2 banana
To this I added some dried fruit, 1 piece of a Kashi Pumpkin Spice crunchy granola bar, a little almond butter and a tiny bit of maple syrup!

This was SO GOOD! Very fill, now time to get dressed, run errands and go visit mom! Happy Saturday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. SUCH an enchanting evening you had :0)

    Enjoy your Saturday activities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUUUTIFUL! And you looked HOT, Mama! Lerve that dressy :)

    Happy Saturdayyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm so glad the ballet was nice! The dress is great :D

    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, everything is so beautiful, what a wonderful way to spend a Friday! Plus you looked wonderful in your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty!!! what an elegant evening you had :) i used to dance ballet and i love watching professionals. especially the nutcracker! dancers are so talented.

    love the oats too :) crumbling a kashi bar is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great and beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete