When I got home from Hot Yoga last night, it was 7:45, I was super sweaty (which was making me colder by the minute), and STARVING!!!
Luckily my buddy Joe…Trader Joe, that is, was able to come through like a champ!
I give you: Mediterranean Ravioli
And these from the fridge:
Honeymoon Capers!! Santorini Capers are AMAZING!
Good thing I still have 2 more unopened jars :)
Got my water boiling for the ravioli, and cooked as directed.
- about 1 T olive oil
- 3 small cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1-2 T sundried tomatoes (chopped)
After a few minutes of cooking I added:
- some white wine (maybe 1/4 – 1/2 cup)
- juice from 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 can of diced tomatoes (had them leftover from another night)
After simmering for about 5min, I added a few handfuls of baby spinach, and about 2 tsp capers with juice.
Serve over Ravioli and top with some parmesan cheese!
so so so so so good!!! And only took about 15 min from start to finish!
LOVE Trader Joes :)