Recipes

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winners!

Time for Winners!!!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8
20
35

Timestamp: 2009-03-04 01:59:37 UTC

(not sure what time zone is UTC, but it must of been 8:59 PM here in Boston)

8 = Andrea! (from Boston!!)

20 = balancemycake

35 = Ashleigh

Email me your addresses and I will make sure your packages get on their way!

Thanks so much everyone for participating...I actually have another fun one and hopefully I'll get around to that this weekend!

Back to Tuesday

It's another busy work week...big deadline Friday. When you get up at 5:45 to get ready for work and don't get home until 8:30...that doesn't really leave much time to MOVE around!!! Esp when you're glued to a desk most of the day. No dance or gym :(

BUT...I am about to hunker down in my room with a short relaxing yoga session and then hit the hay!

I only have two delicious eats to share from today...but they are gooooood ones!

Oats! For some reason I feel like I haven't had oats in a while...man they tasted good this morning.

  • 1/3 cup oats
  • 1/3 cup skim milk
  • 1/4 cup water
  • salt
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 tsp pumpkin butter
Toppings:
  • 1/4 cup Kashi U - slightly crumbled
  • a 3 choc. chips, a couple dried cherries and a couple nuts from Tempting Trail Mix
  • spoon of White Choc. Wonderful PB

I feel like the PB melted so much better than usual too!!

The other AMAZING treat of the day was after my lunch...leftover Butterscotch pie from Sunday Dinner at Moms.

Honestly, if I wasn't eating this at work I would of licked the bowl clean :) Its A-mazing!!

Well its time for yoga then bed...Good Night!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!!


    BUTTERSCOTCH PIE?!?!??!?!??!?! Geez Louise does that look devilishly divine.

    Night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crumbled cereal on oatmeal! it adds such a great texture. Ooo and melted PB...swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DROOLING over that pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pie is my favorite dessert. I just watched Paula Deen make a butterscoth pie on monday while i was home from work. Man - yours looks SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Sorry work is so crazy :(

    Butterscotch pie?! I would have totes licked it clean at work or not - I have no shame when it comes to those kind of things!!

    ReplyDelete