I’m soooo ready for bed, so let’s make this quick and efficient!
#1: Banana Peppers
- Apparently I’ve just entered the wonderful world of Banana Peppers! I think I’ve always thought they’d be too hot…not if you buy the mild ones genius!
- They add a nice kick of flavor to any sandwich…including this one:
- Joseph’s Pita
- Dijon Mustard
- Baby Spinach
- red onion
- banana peppers!
- carrot sticks and a few kettle chips
#2: Icy Sweet Dreams
- Hit the jackpot at the grocery store…oh no they didnt!
- Yes they did…
- Delicious, but still like the cookie on it’s own better.
- Then there was Coconut Milk icecream, vanilla bean flavor…topped with a little PB melted in the microwave + a few choc. chips….INCREDIBLE.
#3 – Yogurt Hype
- yes I’ve bought into all the blogging about this siggi’s yogurt lately, and bought one to try.
- Verdict…LOVE it! I usually prefer non-fruit on the bottom types of yogurt, so I didn’t know what to expect with this. Well there WASN’T any fruit on the bottom…the fruit flavor is all blended in.
- It’s thick and creamy like Greek yogurt but with more of a tart tang….this flavor was VERY tart, but I love tart :)
#4 - Salad leftovers: Part 1:
#5 - Spring Flowers
- The weather lately has been GORGEOUS
- and so are these flowers:
#6 – Set it and Forget it!
- yes it’s true, we have a rotisserie…you know you used to watch the infomercials, don’t lie.
- It’s Brian’s; an old birthday present sent from his dad…and he loves the damn thing.
- While grocery shopping I announced he could make me dinner one night haha.
- He saw the chickens and got really excited
- He wanted to “Rotiserize”
- The thing even comes with the big rubber gloves:
- Funny boy. Not a good way to test for doneness.
- Removing Chicken.
- Eventually onto my plate + roasted brussel sprouts and baby red potatoes.
- Super moist and flavorful!!
#7 – Even Better the Next Day
- Made one kick-ass salad the next day with the leftovers
- baby spinach
- shredded carrots
- red onion
- bell peppers
- snap peas
- leftover potatoes cut into chunks
- leftover chicken
- dressing: olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar
- salt + pepper
Mega Awesome Salad!
- Off to Providence for the day…I got tickets to the NCAA games down there tomorrow!!
- Thanks to suggestions from the wonderful Sabrina, we will also be having a lovely dinner tomorrow night down there.