Either way, I’m willing to bet 95% of you are going to be firing up the grill at some point this weekend.
If you’re local to the Boston area, have you checked out the Eversave happening right now??
$10 gets you $20 worth of goods from McKinnon’s Meat Market in Somerville’s Davis Square!!
McKinnon’s is known for quality meats at great prices. You could come home with a party-size amount of meats for the grill for that $20!
They also have all your other necessities too such as fruits, veggies, breads, and other dry goods.
There has already been over 4500 of these saves sold! That should say something right there.
Luckily for you, the lovely folks at Eversave have offered to let me giveaway one of these saves!!
Here’s the ways you can win!
Leave a separate comment for each entry:
You do NOT need to have a blog to enter!
- Let me know what you’ll be grilling up this 4th of July weekend!
- Follow me on Twitter @yogurtberries
- Tweet about the giveaway: “I want to win a free Save from @YogurtBerries and @EversaveBOS!”
- “Like” Eversave and Yogurt and Berries on Facebook
- If you have a blog, mention this giveaway and comment back letting me know.
Also, if you’re eyeing that beautiful looking burger above, that was a Turkey burger I made Monday night for dinner:
What I did:
- Took just over 1lb of lean ground turkey and mixed it with:
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T ketchup
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- Formed 4 patties
- Grilled until cooked through
- Provolone cheese on top
- Classic toppings:
- whole wheat hamburger bun
- lettuce (ok, actually arugula)
- sliced tomato
- sliced red onion
- sliced pickles
- whole grain mustard