1. I am really sick of my lack of a computer...luckily Brian ordered me a new Hard drive!
2. It's sad that this new hard drive was only $40 for 80GB and god knows how much I paid for it when it was new (and only 60 GB)
3. He is installing said hard drive tomorrow! Yippie Skippie!!
4. I left my coffee on the counter this morning...so sad, I was really looking forward to it because I put yummy chocolate soy milk and a little almond syrup in it.
5. So I settled for a Soy Misto at S-bucks!
6. Speaking of Starbucks... I was invited to a media/blogger event tomorrow at a Starbucks in Boston for a Tea tasting/pairing! I'm guessing/hoping we'll be tasting the new Tea Latte's which I've been dying to try but nervous to order.
7. PLUS I believe I will be meeting some bloggers tomorrow at this Starbucks event!!!
8. Breakfast yesterday was delicious per usual. Last Slice of TJ's Multi-grain bread (cut into two thinner slices)9. 1 slice with Barney Butter, then Raspberry spread over half of the BB (banana slices added later). 1/2 slice with PB and Raspberry, and 1/2 with butter!
10. I had no lunch packed and decided to head over to Whole Foods to see what looked good!
11. The WF's near my work had a taco bar station with the other hot/cold foods!! So I proceeded to make a taco salad (with a few extras)
- lettuces, red onion, shredded carrots from the cold salad bar
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- taco chicken meat!! It was like roasted shredded chicken, not ground...mmm!
- crushed a few tortilla chips on top
- roasted veggies (summer squash, Zucchini, peppers, sweet potato)
- pasta salad (couple bites)
12. I blew off the gym last night :( I even drove there!! I was just feeling so tired and I wanted to get to bed earlier!! I am feeling the guilt though. Plus I had to do some cooking/baking for...
13. Tonight I am going to a friend/co-workers house for dinner! She is having fajitas so I offered to make Guac and dessert.
14. First the Guacamole...honestly this is Life Changing Guacamole...the best I have EVER tasted and it's brought to you by Ina! The Barefoot Contessa
15. How did I live before I had this cookbook stand! Seriously!! No loosing your page or trying desperately to keep it open with a can of tomatoes placed in the middle for added weight...plus a shield...because maybe I tend to make a big mess when I cook ;)
16. The recipe calls for lemon juice...I used it, but I also used a little lime juice as well (because I needed it for dessert too)
17. All the ingredients in the bowl (minus tomatoes...added at the end)This is before it is mixed with two knives (mixing and simultaneously cutting the avocados)...it's really chunky!! I'll get a pic of the final product tonight!
18. Dessert...hmmm what would go good with a Mexican feast? Something Refreshing... I'll give two hints (well three if you were paying attention before)
Well I just finished a late bowl of oats...actually it was up there with the best bowls ever, but I'll post about that later :)
Enjoy your Friday everyone!!!